I was thinking of joining this site until I checked here.In particular the latest two post.

This company actually called out a member and degraded them right here. I can not believe a owner of a business would degrade its members before resolving a very obvious issue with there staff. I say very obvious because that is every complaint I see here. I think this guy better get his mods or whatever they are in line before he does not have a business.

It sounds as if it is a legit site but not going to stay around if this keeps up. I know I will not be joining due to this members issues.

I would not tolerate being treated that way for earning THEM money.Just sad so sad that a good thing can be ruined by the few that run things.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Instagc. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Instagc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Instagc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Instagc?

Comments

Instagc Verified Representative

Hi anonymous, unfortunately we do have members around on our site that cause issues but we do our best to control those members and remove them from the site as needed. We are here to help you earn gift cards and rewards from advertisers.

angstnagony
to instaGC.com Topeka, Kansas, United States #1010461

Some members do like to cause issues but I have seen and have proof that its mainly the mods who abuse the rules at Instagc.com.How about controlling your mods a little better?

Maybe using a double check system before banning a member for absolutely at all?

It doesnt matter what excuse you give- the fact remains that nearly EVERY complaint made against your company is about your mods.

If you would like to complaints to stop, control your staff.

People come here and see many different complaints about the same situation, then they see you being rude to members and then your excuses.Why would they want to join?

to angstnagony #1010462
Instagc Verified Representative

We give all members multiple chances in chat. How the members act afterwards in contacting us helps us decide if they should have access back or not. Thank you for the feedback and comments.

angstnagony
to angstnagony Topeka, Kansas, United States #1010586

You mean contrite, submissive or apologetic?Even if someone is sorry, when its not their fault, you shouldnt blame them instead of the real problem which are the attitudes of those in charge at Instagc.

Your mod banned a member for breaking a "rule" that wasnt and still isnt a rule!

How in the world can you justify that?

Why is it that only members seem to be held accountable for their actions?

Shouldnt those in charge set a good example?Shouldnt they be held accountable too?

to angstnagony Sellersburg, Indiana, United States #1010648
Instagc Verified Representative

No.Depends on the circumstance involved.

All members are.

Yes.Mods do their best to ensure members follow rules.