5.0
Privacy and Data Security

I did what they asked, they payed me, I have redeemed for like 20 gift cards.647 dollars in claimed "losses" isn't much compared to how much they give, besides, 90% of the people would lie to steal from instaGC.

I assure you it is legit, I have used it for awhile. I even have proof of it.

I find it ironic that I'm even here because I'm not a pissed consumer, but I am sorry if that violates some sort of rule.It isn't fair to just say a website is a scam just because of your experience, which very well could be a misunderstanding.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). dh808640 is overall satisfied with Instagc. the best about instagc instant gift cards from Instagc was site and ease of making money. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Instagc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Instagc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Instagc?

Comments

angstnagony

I used to think they way you do but the longer I stayed around and just watched the more I saw. Mods have egos the size of the Milky Way and abuse their modly privileges. People get banned all the time for rules NOT listed while others do not get banned for rules that ARE listed.

Hang around long enough and you will see what I mean.