Newark, New Jersey
1.3
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Sep 02, 2015

So they contact me again today cause they saw my review..They say they sent me a 5$ check once I cash it my account will be verified & I can earn more points to get my 5$ gift card..

I told them I'm fine I'm not cashing it I found another site signed up today & already cashed out.. Swagbucks.com try it guys its legit..

Anyways I told them cashing checks cost 2$ + tax where I live so what would be my point I would be leaving with 2$ & some change not worth it so they advised me to go to ny yes new York to PNC bank to cash it free lol that would cost me gas & I would still be in the red why would i spend 20$ on gas to cash a five dollar check...This site is wacky

Original review posted by user Sep 02, 2015

The offers are pretty good but when it's time to cash out there will be a problem this site is a scam..They wanted me to send them a pic of my state id to redeem a 5$ ebay gift card..

Cause me & my friend both signed up i Told them we live in a building so of course we are going to have the same address just diffrent floors my account profile was completed with all my info & my number was verified..So my points are just sitting in my account cause they won't let me redeem them until my id is sent to them..

Had an Experience with Instagc?

Comments

instaGC.com
Instagc Verified Representative

Please take note of the following excerpts from our Terms:

" At times (especially when multiple accounts exist in same household), you will be required to provide a photo ID with a name picture and address that matches your instaGC account."

" You may not use the same phone number that another member has used to verify their account.

"

Since you are unable to provide ID verification, which is fine, we have redeemed your points on your behalf for a check (to your name/address on file). Once you receive and cash it, let us know so we can open the instant gift card store for you.

If you'd like, feel free to continue earning points in the meantime so once you do cash the check, you will have points to redeem for an instant gift card.We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

angstnagony
to instaGC.com #1037096

What the poster seen as instaGC.com means to say is instead of: If you'd like, feel free to continue earning points in the meantime so once you do cash the check, you will have points to redeem for an instant gift card- If you'd like feel free to continue earning points in the meantime to make us more money.

You are making the right decision. Dont waste your money to cash that check, unless you have a PNC bank near you.

Swagbucks may not have some of the features Insta does when it comes to redeeming BUT what it does have is great customer service and no ***!

Bredwinna
to angstnagony Brooklyn, New York, United States #1037136

Same thing happened to me the site is crappy