El Puerto De Santa Mar, Andalusia
Resolved
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

My account has been locked now for almost 48 hours for accidentally using a proxy during the login I had activated for other purposes.This has happened before and they solved it very quickly and 0 problems, but this time they are taking too much time to resolve the issue.

They have replied once really quick to the ticket asking me some info and I gave it to them, but I haven't got a reply in 2 days and it is starting to *** me. The first time it happened they unlocked my account really quick and I almost had no money in balance but this time I had 100$ that is a big effort to get.

I don't want to think badly saying that they discriminate according to the balance when they have to solve any issue but it is what it seems.I had a good perception about instaGC but they have dissapointed me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from Instagc. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Instagc to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was having my account locked, being locked out and being banned over a mistake. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Instagc for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Instagc?

Comments