1.9
Privacy and Data Security

Update by user Sep 16, 2016

I got 2 replies to my closed ticket.:

9/14/2016 10:14 AM Support

Just noticed your review at ( https://instagc.pissedconsumer.com/invasion-of-privacy-and-i-am-punished-for-it-20160913918109.html ).

Anyway, your chat/inbox access was restored yesterday.

Welcome back!

9/16/2016 09:17 AM Support

Hi - can you mark your review as RESOLVED? Thanks. I do not see how by simply reopening chat which is something I will NEVER even use again makes it "resolved" Unless they have a time machine they can never unread my PRIVATE MESSAGES. Or anyone else for that matter.

This is not a practice they are going to discontinue either.

Original review posted by user Sep 13, 2016

The READ your "PRIVATE" messages and ban you from chat and the not so private messaging if they do not like what you say!I have never in my life seen such blatant and unapologetic invasion of privacy!

I have been "banned from chat" for over a month simply because they did not like what I said in a PRIVATE MESSAGE! If you like having strangers read your messages then by all means use the "private messaging" ! They are hardly the best site around but they do pay faster in some ways.

They do hold back crediting on ALLOT of things for 14+ days and even then you will not get credit without putting in a ticket.I know most likely they will ban me from the site just for posting this, but people have the right to know the truth.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Instagc and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about instagc account from Instagc was site management Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Instagc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Instagc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Instagc?

Comments

Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, United States #1217372
Instagc Verified Representative

"Therefore I am not marking this resolved as they have requested.I am sure they will now ban me for not giving in to them but it is the principle of the matter !" - No you won't be banned for leaving this comment.

Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, United States #1212623
Instagc Verified Representative

Hi - your chat/inbox access was restored yesterday at 602pm EST, probably around the time you submitted this review or just after.Not sure.

Anyway, you have access back.Thank you.

Scehic
to instaGC.com La Crosse, Wisconsin, United States #1217370

Lol wow not even a sorry. Such a great company!!

to Scehic Fort Mitchell, Kentucky, United States #1217376
Instagc Verified Representative

Hi, sorry for what? Chat and inbox are both monitored to ensure our guidelines and rules are followed.