I have had to verify my account several times then they accused me of having a fake name. It made me feel like they were targeting me since they had me verify my account more than once. I tried to explain my living situation and why I was using them. (Money issues) and the staff just still kept accusing me of being fake and asking for things I had no access to. I should have paid attention to the online complaints, so far all complaints about InstaGC are valid. It seems like they get you to rack points and then take them away.

Their support has no manners and are just rude

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of instagc account from Instagc and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Instagc to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Instagc for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Instagc?

Comments

angstnagony

Hopefully Admin will see this post and reply to you.He is very good at watching this board and Im surprised he hasnt seen this one.

Stay patient as Admin is the best to work with when it comes to site issues.

I hope everything gets fixed soon!

Same here but I couldn't verify my number it always said it was personal or fixed.... Then they accused me of not being 15 witch I am