I have had to verify my account several times then they accused me of having a fake name. It made me feel like they were targeting me since they had me verify my account more than once. I tried to explain my living situation and why I was using them. (Money issues) and the staff just still kept accusing me of being fake and asking for things I had no access to. I should have paid attention to the online complaints, so far all complaints about InstaGC are valid. It seems like they get you to rack points and then take them away.
Their support has no manners and are just rude
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "Dear everyone, who is doing business around the world using paypal, using 99designs, or other busines, witch is including online banking. I want to inform you about the company payoneer.com witch..."
- "I told them about an issue with a particular survey not giving credit. I submitted proof that it was completed. They DID NOT CARE. When I was talking about the..."
- "I have had to verify my account several times then they accused me of having a fake name. It made me feel like they were targeting me since they had..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I bought a vehicle from Mr. Badruddin via his ad in AutoTrader. I live in the Dallas area, and had the vehicle delivered. When it arrived, the wheels were dented,..."
- "Veterans came in and did a complete renovation for our company. Veterans took a 60 yr old pier beam house and turned it into a commercial wine bar. It is..."
- " Between 2009 and 2011 we bought several pieces of furniture from the Willow Wood RTG in Northwest Houston totaling about $6000.00 dlls. Among those was a dining room set that included..."