Instagc has been my favorite earning site up until now.

Support ticket #98446

I have been a member of instagc for about 1 year and it has been a great experience until this week.Whenever i had an issue I would contact the staff and they would reply within a day or two with a solution.It was fantastic, it was different than all the other sites i've ever used to earn giftcards/paypal money.

I fairly earned over $25 (On Paypal which i've previously never had a problem with) and wanted to redeem it today, I was told "You currently do not have access to redeem this reward. Please contact us for further assistance." Then i tried to contact a mod in chat and was told that "Your account is currently under review and therefore chat has been temporarily blocked." I wasn't told why my account was blocked and still don't have a clue. I visit this site on my mobile phone along with my one and only computer with the same ip address. All my personal info is real and is no one elses other than my own.

The Instagc account I have is the only one in my household. I don't believe that I have done anything to break rules that Instagc has placed.

I included pictures of my experience.Hopefully one day I can go back to earning without any difficulty.

Support ticket #98446

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being banned over a mistake

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Is for my account to be unblocked
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Instagc Account
Review category
Cash Services
review #693955 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Instagc? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 06, 2015 #1044103

Did you send in a support ticket? OR put a post on the Facebook wall?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Instagc. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Instagc.
Filing a new complaint about