Resolved
3.3
Privacy and Data Security

Support ticket #98446

I have been a member of instagc for about 1 year and it has been a great experience until this week.Whenever i had an issue I would contact the staff and they would reply within a day or two with a solution.It was fantastic, it was different than all the other sites i've ever used to earn giftcards/paypal money.

I fairly earned over $25 (On Paypal which i've previously never had a problem with) and wanted to redeem it today, I was told "You currently do not have access to redeem this reward. Please contact us for further assistance." Then i tried to contact a mod in chat and was told that "Your account is currently under review and therefore chat has been temporarily blocked." I wasn't told why my account was blocked and still don't have a clue. I visit this site on my mobile phone along with my one and only computer with the same ip address. All my personal info is real and is no one elses other than my own.

The Instagc account I have is the only one in my household. I don't believe that I have done anything to break rules that Instagc has placed.

I included pictures of my experience.Hopefully one day I can go back to earning without any difficulty.

Support ticket #98446

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "is for my account to be unblocked" as the author lost $25. The author is overall dissatisfied with Instagc and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about instagc account from Instagc was being banned over a mistake Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Instagc.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cash Services category for more informed decision or compare Instagc to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Instagc?

Comments

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #1221244

What's going on now?

Did you send in a support ticket? OR put a post on the Facebook wall?