Resolved
4.3
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jul 23, 2018

They finally responded and verified my info. To others who are waiting, it will take around a week. After you send your info for verification, make sure you do not create another support ticket or update your ticket as that will only delay the process.

Original review posted by user Jul 15, 2018

I created a new account less than a week ago. Since I am a new user, I needed to obtain instant gift card access.

So I created a support ticket. Eventually they needed my ID info with the current date written etc. So I did exactly that and sent it to them. They stated that it takes up to 48 hours to process the verification.

However, it has been over 4 days. I kept contacting them as well and I got no response. Even though they did not want me to create a duplicate ticket, I had no other choice. However, they closed that duplicate ticket without even acknowledging my problem.

They said I could trust them with my information so I want to make sure that they are indeed using it for the right thing. I have over 6K points and I do not want that to go away.

Support ticket ID: 274271

Product or Service Mentioned: Instagc Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Instagc Cons: Customer service is poor.

Comments

Jama

I completed the required offers and have never received the promised $100 Wal-Mart gift card. What a scam.

I'm in process of alerting all the company's I ordered from of their this scam also. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Instagc Reviews