Wheeling, West Virginia
4.0
Privacy and Data Security

I feel blessed to have found InstaGC.If you follow all the guidelines and make sure you have done all of the necessary steps to get your $$$ you really shouldn't have any issues.

If you do run into an issue, the support team is amazing. I haven't had any problems with them. Its certainly not $$$ made without effort. Its not going to just fall in your lap.

You do have to dedicate time. In four months of InstaGC I have made a significant amount, bordering $900.00.

Free Christmas for me thats for sure.http://www.instagc.com/760616

Review about: Instagc Account.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Easy instant spending money.

Had an Experience with Instagc?

Comments

Bull, "instaGC" website never credits anything. Don't waste your time!

instaGC.com
Instagc Verified Representative

Thanks for the "positive" review here! :) Please "mark as resolved" if possible. Thanks again!

Rise Credit - A ten year derogatory placed on my credit file erroneously by Risecredit Rise Credit "In May of 2014, I had a mortgage loan in escrow, for the purpose of paying off my existing debt. This loan was set to fund on 5/27/2014 with projected..." Read more Instagc - Nice website but support takes long time Instagc "I joined long time ago on instagc.com and perk.com. instagc doesn't pay a lot for videos while perk did so I didn't even use instagc. A few weeks ago I..." Read more Instagc.com- Complaint 2 Instagc "Instagc.com itself is not a scam. The website is great if you want to earn a little of extra spending money. Its the people running the site that are the..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more We're taking legal action against CMK Construction, Inc. Cmk Construction "It has been two months since I originally posted this review. Since then, we have retained legal counsel. Unfortunately, CMK Construction has not been responsive to our attorney. Therefore, at..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more