Resolved
3.1
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Oct 03, 2018

On Oct 03, they fixed my account and gave me back my dormant points. Thanks

Original review posted by user Sep 27, 2018

This is the worst website you can sign up to make money. The staff is very rude and ignorant.

They ask you to provide an ID so they can tell if you are real. I provided 3 Identification documents, including my passport. As soon as I did they started to ignore me and haven't responded to my messages for 4 days. Remember they say account review takes less than 48 hours.

How hard is it to look at an ID and be like yup legit, activate account? you need 2 days to look at an ID? And why do they ignore you?

if you ask for an update they will ignore you more. I have attached the support tickets so you can see I am not lying.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Instagc Cons: Fraud, Not being paid for completed activities and surveys, Customer service is poor, Poor customer service, Having my account locked.

• ignore public
  • Honest Review
  • Account Review
  • Support Ticket

Comments

help me ticket #286578

instaGC.com
@isaac oni

Your ticket has been updated and account reopened.

sepi z

Issue is now resolved, I have my account back and all the points! Thanks

instaGC.com

Just because you were impatient doesn't mean your ID was stolen. Support tickets are addressed as soon as possible.

Updating a ticket that we haven't had a chance to review or respond to, or creating multiple tickets could delay a response back to you. Your ticket has now been updated and you can proceed with participating.

Instagc Reviews