Instagc - DISGUSTING "SUPPORT"

63 of 79 Instagc reviews

Update added by user Mar 14, 2015

I have chat access back since I have earned 800 points like they said.

Update added by user Mar 01, 2015

Original review posted by user Feb 27, 2015

All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn.I don't think this person will actually last very long.

The chat lasted for hours and I sent a new DIFFERENT message and they said duplicate messages are unnecessary... Very nice system, DISGUSTING, HORRIBLE support, and the chat itself is very STUBBORN, RUDE, AND HORRIFIC. I do not recommend EVER talking to support unless it is mandatory.

They don't even give a dat to when the ban will be lifted!This is HORRIFICALLY IRRITATING

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Site management

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Review category
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
instaGC.com

Mar 01, 2015 #952518 Sellersburg, Indiana, United States

Instagc verified representative

" I am NOW BANNED for sharing this on a REVIEW site where we REVIEW problems or even the good stuff. " - you were already banned. Your ban though turned into a permanent chat ban instead of temporary. Your access to instaGC itself is still active. This will be the last response from an instaGC representative here on your Pissed Consumer disgusting support review.

2 11 Reply
instaGC.com

Mar 01, 2015 #952500 Sellersburg, Indiana, United States

Instagc verified representative

This isn't a threat. A threat would be like, " if you don't remove this post, your ban will be permanent. " We have no reason to ban you from the website itself. You would only be banned if you cheat, fraud, or scam the website.

1 11 Reply
angstnagony

Mar 01, 2015 #952512 Topeka, Kansas, United States

How do you have the audacity to ban someone from chat on your site for what they have done on a site you do not own? Mr. Day, if there weren't issues with your staff then none of us would have searched for and had to use this site to complain! We have the freedom of speech right which means we can say how we feel wherever we like to about your company. Are you going to try and ban everyone who has something negative to say? If so, I wish you good luck. It would be much easier to just fix the problems in your customer service! After all, that is what the majority of the complaints against your company are about.

13 0
angstnagony

Feb 27, 2015 #951862 Topeka, Kansas, United States

Wow I am very amazed at how well you remained patient. Yes, that is how they treat all members. Ive seen it and experienced it myself. (If you want to check it out, look down to Instagc Complaint 2) I finally had to close my account to rid myself of the negativity. Its a doggone shame too because the site itself is terrific. Its just the people that make it bad.
If you want to speak to someone higher up than moderators, try writing Andrew Day at andrew@dayos.net. Just be forewarned talking to him may not change a thing. But its worth a shot. Good luck!

11 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.